How To Tie The Perfect Bow Headband
Here is a step by step on how to tie and re-tie your Baby Lou Bows.
- First step, tie a single knot around leg (approx 2-3 inches up from your knee is around the size of your babies head.)
- Second step, fold the right end (bottom piece of bow) in half to form right side of bow, keep hold with your right hand.
- Step three, wrap the left (top piece of bow) end around as if tying a regular bow, and pull it completely through. Pull snug to form the centre of the bow.
- Step four, slide the left piece back through the centre of the bow and fix to it to form the perfect Baby Lou bow !
- Step five, put on baby girls head and take 348379 pictures :)
- Step six... if none of this makes sense refer to youtube link below.
Youtube link to see our step by step video on how to re-tie a bow headband.
https://youtu.be/RKgt_pb3xsc <-------Click Link